Corporate Tax Assistant Manager- Financial Services (Financial Services experience not required)
Salary: £45,000- £52,000 + Cash + Benefits
Why join this team?
- You will be working with a well-connected Financial Services Tax Partner, who after double-digit growth are keen to add to this already well-established Financial Services team.
- Supportive environment, flexible working and dress for your diary culture within the firm.
About this team:
- This cross-functional team will be working closely with a broad range of clients within the Financial Service team to work across a portfolio of clients which includes: Banks, Private Equity, Insurance, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and pension funds.
- This excellent financial services tax team provides high-level tax advice to businesses from all over the world.
- They combine technical expertise with a commercial approach based on experience and deep industry understanding. The firm offers a full range of tax services to help financial services businesses to optimise their tax position, manage tax risk and meet tax compliance obligations, from UK and international tax structuring considerations to operational tax issues.
- ACA/CTA/ATT recently qualified (or at the final stages)
- Candidates from a Corporate Tax Practice background or In-House who are keen to work within this fast-paced financial services environment.
- The ideal candidate does not need Financial Services experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Christina on 0207 269 6357 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR