Corporate Tax Assistant Manager – London
Salary:- £50000 to £69999
Job Location:- London
Pro Tax are partnering with a Top 15 Accountancy Firm to look for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager to join their expanding team based in either London practice.
The successful candidate, with either a corporate tax or mixed tax background, will joining a dynamic office and is a great opportunity to broaden their experience and progress in a Top 15 Accountancy Practice.
This Accountancy Company really care about their people, offer training for progression, and encourage a good work/life balance and hybrid working is offered.
* Managing a portfolio of clients.
* Preparing annual corporation tax returns.
* Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities.
* Obtaining information from clients in a timely manner.
* Managing, mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
* Preparing all necessary forms as required by HMRC.
QualificationsResponsibilities of the Role:
* ATT qualified.
* Good working background in and knowledge of Corporate Tax.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
* Proven working background in managing a team.
What the offer:
* Flexible Working.
* Salary and Package very competitive.
* Hybrid Working.
* Dynamic Working environment.
If you'd like to discuss this role or assistant manager opportunities across corporate tax, please contact Yahna Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0204 5499934
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Manager - Big 4 -
£50000 to £65000
Corporate Tax Semi
Senior - London
£30000 to £40000
Semi-Senior - London
£28000 to £34000