Pro-legal has been given instruction to add a Mid-Level Corporate Tax Associate to this Top US Law Firms ever growing team. Their corporate team has a strong vision of their growth and profitability strategy for 2019.
Why work here as a Corporate Tax Associate?
- You will be working for a Market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why do you enjoy working here as a Corporate Tax Associate?
"I enjoy working here as a Corporate Tax Associate due to working with high-quality clients on cutting-edge legal work. This allows me to build and develop upon my current skills set with the support of market-leading partners. Working here has given me exposure to an international platform working with clients and colleagues across the globe." - Corporate Tax Associate (3 PQE)
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Corporate Tax specifically exposure to M&A, Private Equity, Real Estate and VAT Tax;
- Experience in navigating the tax, corporate governance and accounting implications;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
If you are a career driven Corporate Tax Associate looking to work for a Top Us Firm then apply now. 02072696316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. First interviews are taking place before the New Year.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR