Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
I am working alongside a long-standing client of mine to find their next Corporate Tax Assistant Manager.
This is an award-winning Firm and is part of the world's largest independent tax organisation, and with fore-planned exponential growth, is the perfect time to be getting on board.
Three top reasons to consider this Firm:
- "Have international reach; senior talent; financial muscle"
- The work is very dynamic and fast changing with a lot of operational freedom.
- People are promoted very much on performance, if you are ready there's no hoops to jump through, you will be promoted with performance being heavily rewarded and remunerated
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified (ICAEW, ICAS or CIOT)
- Demonstrable UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and dynamic in personal and professional approach
What glassdoor says:
"Great firm. Really entrepreneurial and hardworking but fantastic team with a great culture."
This is a highly sought-after opportunity and as such interviews are planned to commence week beginning 23rd July. Please apply ASAP if this interests you.
For more details contact Rebecca English on 0207 26963220 or at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR