Corporate Tax Associate - Up to £100,000
Location - Central London - Closest Stations - St. Pauls / Bank
Are You a Corporate Tax Associate looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like a role where you can manage your own work life balance?
Do you want to work for a global full-service law firm that will develop your skills as a tax lawyer?
Why work as a Corporate Tax Associate here?
- The Corporate Tax team provides support to the Corporate department on M&A and PE deals, as well as advising standalone clients, generated directly by the department, on the full spectrum of Corporate Tax matters;
- You will join a streamlined team that will afford excellent access to partners and international clients, allowing mid-level associates to take on a high degree of responsibility for all aspects of Corporate Tax work;
- They are one of the largest full-service international law firms globally and work for some of the world's most prestigious organisations in both the public and private sectors.
What do you enjoy about working here?
"I enjoy working here because it gives me a wide range and variety of work as well as high calibre clients. Alongside this, we have flexible working hours and a vibrant and sociable working environment." Corporate Tax Associate (2 Years)
To succeed here you will:
- Be working in a comparable Corporate Tax team, either at a leading City or International practice;
- Be highly motivated and will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements;
- Have a strong commitment to providing clients with a high-quality service;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be a proactive team player.
If you are an ambitious Corporate Tax Associate looking at taking the next step in your career, then apply today. Interviews are looking at taking place in the next two weeks so call 02072696316 or email Hannah.email@example.com ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR