Corporate Tax Associate Director - New Exclusive Opening
Are you looking for the next step up in your Tax career and make an impact in the market? Due to succession planning within the award winning corporate tax division, our client is seeking a Corporate Tax Associate Director to assist in heading their leading Birmingham office. This is an extremely rare opportunity for a current Corporate Tax Senior Manager or existing Corporate Tax Associate Director to provide a high level of consultancy within a practice that offers an excellent work life balance.
As a Corporate Tax Associate Director you will be:
- Providing top tax advice to range of OMB's and larger international corporates covering a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering, retail, leisure, technology and transport.
- Demonstrating high technical knowledge to your peers and overseeing the corporate tax department.
- Maximising profitability within the tax division.
- Regularly involve yourself in business development opportunities working closely with the Midlands Tax Partners.
- Establishing local business contacts through networking and attending corporate functions.
- Acting as an excellent role model for the corporate tax division, representing the practice in the best light possible.
This excellent opportunity would ideally suit an individual with good commercial awareness as well as excellent client interaction skills. As well as being in a client facing position, you will enjoy participating in business development activities and have a commercial awareness when liaising with new and existing clients. Whilst this opportunity is focusing on client interaction skills, technical compliance skills go-hand in hand so you will have had experience in this despite it not being a primary focus to the role. You will also be CTA/ACA qualified, however those qualified by experience will also be considered. Interested in finding out more? Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com or for more details please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR