The team is focused on reducing cost and streamlining processes through shared service centres (SSC) for clients, offering them a 100% service outsource. Meaning this Big 4 Firm can produce high quality tax accounting services in a streamlined low-cost 'one stop shop' offering.
Working with singular clients on all their tax affairs so a more 'in-house' feel (no timesheets)
- Roles are within global compliance and reporting team
- EMEA tends to focus of head offices that sit outside of the UK, South Africa and America.
- Have a few roles and have been recruiting quite heavily- had a few new starters.
- EMEA tax centre focuses on cutting edge projects and cross boarder projects.
- Looking for people who work across multiple jurisdictions.
- Over 200 across team, London, Warsaw and Brussels are biggest team. Have 10 in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
- Want to expand team at all ranks
- Clients include large well-known brands.
- Key client relationship and leadership role in team.
- Looking after a team of 5-8 people dependant on client, can also be leading teams in other regions.
- Need people with Tax accounting and indirect tax exp.
- Want all-rounder candidates but will consider people with just strong technical skills
- Want to double size of team within 3 years
- Working with clients that are outsourcing huge amounts of compliance
What separates this team and role:
- One of the main ways that this firm is different is the flexibility they offer their employees; you will be able to work the hours that you want to do
- The role is very client facing which offers you the opportunity to work in an almost 'in-house' environment
- There are no time sheets in this team
- The working environment is very supportive; you will always receive help if you ask for it
- They are a relaxed, easy going, outgoing bunch of people who genuinely want to succeed and deliver high quality work in a friendly manner
- They invest heavily in staff, new servers, and recently moved into luxurious new offices
Please contact me at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6320
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.