Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role with a listed business?
- Do you want to join a highly successful company?
- Are you looking to broaden your experience from just compliance and reporting?
What's great about this role?
- A fast-paced international environment where you can channel and develop your skills
- A hands-on approach to the group's UK corporate tax issues
- Working in a small collaborative tax team allowing you to broaden your experience
As Corporate Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage the UK Group's corporate tax affairs including all aspect of corporate tax compliance and tax reporting
- Optimise the UK Group's corporate tax position through tax planning, efficient use of tax attributes and identifying new opportunities
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing requirements
What do the team think?
"Excellent company focused on personal and professional growth"
"Good work culture with the flexibility of working from home"
As Corporate Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Autonomous, a confident and clear communicator
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR