Corporate Tax Senior Manager - London - £80,000 - £90,000
This leading, independently owner financial and professional services group are currently experiencing high growth within their corporate tax team. As a result of this they are currently on the lookout for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager.
- Team promote an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture as they are quite a tight knit group where you will work closes with the Partners daily
- Firm are open to flexible working and have embraced personalised plans for staff that require this
- Broader business tax team host numerous social events throughout the year including sports days, Christmas parties & Summer socials
Overview of the corporate tax team:
- The corporate tax team covers corporation tax and employment tax with the VAT team also sitting within
- Work covered is a broad variety, whether it id a family business or start up, through to complex multinational groups or PLC
- In total there are 60 people in the team but this is growing and have a 2025 vision to essentially double in size
- The nature of the work is focused towards consultancy and advisory
Why people join?
- Dynamic and forward-thinking mindset
- No politics or red tape
- Fairly flat structure with everyone working under a partner
- Full support, regardless of what level you sit within the team
If you would like to find out more about this Corporate Tax Senior Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org