R&D Tax Consultant - London - £40,000 - £50,000
Are you an R&D Tax Professional looking to join a firm which will offer you the chance to go out and really make the role your own?
This firm are leading independent providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. They have an international capability in over 100 countries with the aim to provide an innovative global service.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside Partners/Director, you will provide support and advice in respect of R&D tax credits to both existing and new clients. This will include advising clients in respect of the quantum of claims, identifying and analysing qualifying expenditure and setting this out in claims submitted to the HMRC.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Client work - preparing technical justifications and financial calculations for R&D tax credit claims, undertaking consultancy work to maximise claims and areas of potential risk
- Practice Development - involved in business development activities
- Compliance - Develop and demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of HMRC's R&D tax credit teams, how they work and the key components of a successful claim
- Staff management and development - Liaise with Partners, on the job training for junior staff on a one to one basis
- Significant relevant experience gained within the profession or a relevant industry
- R&D tax experience gained working with a variety of client in terms of size, complexity and sector focus
- Knowledge of both HMRC's processes in terms of reviewing claims, and also specific technical understanding of what constitutes qualifying activities for R&D tax credits
Get in contact with Chris Barnett today on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org