Are you tired of not feeling valued as an employee? Are you looking to take that step in your career with a Top Practice?
What is Great About This Role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working, the option to work from home and chose start/finish times that suit you
- Top 20 Practice
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Supportive, vibrant team environment
- As Manager, you will have leadership responsibilities, overseeing the compliance work of more junior members of the team
- Annual salary review
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be expected to build strong relationships with clients both existing and prospective
- The business goal is to become the best Corporate Tax Practice on the South Coast
- You will work closely with the Partners, communicating with them daily
- You will be expected to oversee the work of more junior members of the team, assessing their compliance work
- Managers will be expected to communicate regularly with clients with the expectation of becoming a trusted adviser
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have enjoyed my time at the firm, working within the Corporate Tax team for the past 18 months. Work/life balance is great for me as I have young children and means I can attend their mid-weed sports fixtures. Lovely team, very approachable, everyone always seems happy to help."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent experience
- Enthusiastic passion for Corporate Tax with the desire to progress
If this is something that sparks your interest, please reach out today for a non-committal, confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR