Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Or are you looking to take that next step in your career with a Top 10 Practice?
What is Great About this role?
- Pension with a matched contribution structure of 1% for all employees. If the scheme is joined voluntarily, an age-related matching contribution structure is used, ranging from a 2% employer contribution for employees under 25-years-old to a maximum 10% employer contribution for staff aged 55 or over
- Private medical insurance is offered as core for managers or employees with more than three years of service. Offered as a flexible benefit for all other staff
- Discounted gym membership
- Bikes-for-work scheme
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Childcare vouchers
- Company car scheme offered as a voluntary benefit for all staff
- Loan schemes, to be paid back over 12 months. Includes graduate loan, school leaver loan, season ticket loan, gym loan, and car parking loan
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, it is expected that you will be a key point of contact within the firm for clients
- It is expected that as a Corporate Tax Manager you will take full responsibility for project delivery
- A Corporate Tax Manager is expected to manage a portfolio of clients including the control of billings and cash collection
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures
- You will be expected to review the work of more junior members of the team
- You will be expected to build professional relationships with both existing and prospective clients
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time (Less than a year), they have actively encouraged a really good team atmosphere and the official training courses are excellent. Personal growth is encouraged."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain the Corporate Tax Manager position you will need:
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- Staff management experience
- Experience of dealing direct with clients
- Good communication skills both written and oral
If this is a position that is of interest to you, please reach out today for more information and a non-committal chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.