A brand-new opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading accountancy practice in Cambridge. Whether your experience lies within Private Business or Multinationals, this award-winning practice is looking to recruit in all parts of the firm in order to successfully growth their South-East tax team
- Assist in the management of challenging and varied client portfolios.
- In many instances taking a lead role in managing the client relationship - managing and controlling deliverables and deadlines.
- Providing a co-ordinated service with the assurance, deals and consulting teams to reach fully considered solutions to client issues.
- Building your own network of contacts through regular attendance at internal and external meetings.
- Keeping up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in law and in the firm's products and services.
- Keeping up-to-date with local and national business and economic issues that might potentially impact on clients and /or their industry.
- You may become involved in tax compliance and audit work, although this is not a primary component of the role, with support provided by specialist compliance teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with specialises specialists in particular areas such as international structuring, research and development and transfer pricing.
The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified and come from a strong corporate tax background.
If you are an experienced Corporate Tax Manager looking for a firm which values its staff, give you autonomy, freedom, excellent work life balance and route for progression please contact , Ashleigh Polakiewicz on 020 7269 6324 or email of copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR