Are you a newly qualified CTA looking to take that step up in your career?
What is Great About this role?
- Pension with a matched contribution structure of 1% for all employees, to a maximum 10% employer contribution for staff aged 55 or over
- Private medical insurance is offered to managers or employees with more than three years of service. Offered as a flexible benefit for all other staff
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Company car scheme offered as a voluntary benefit for all staff
- Loan schemes, to be paid back over 12 months. Includes graduate loan, school leaver loan, season ticket loan, gym loan, and car parking loan
- As a Corporate Tax Senior Associate, you will be expected to work well within the team, assisting managers in their client work and working well alongside a team of seniors
- Prepare client tax returns
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Carry our ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time (Less than a year), they have actively encouraged a really good team atmosphere and the official training courses are excellent. Personal growth is encouraged."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain this position you will need:
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally educated to a degree level with no fewer than 280 UCAS points and a 2:1
- At least ATT qualified but ideally CTA and/or ACA qualified
If this is a position that is of interest to you, please reach out today for more information and a non-committal chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.