Corporate Tax Manager - In-House - Uxbridge
Interim - £325 - £375 per day
Are you available on short notice?
Do you specialise in corporate tax and want international exposure?
Would you like to step into an in-house role and hit the ground running?
I am pleased to say I am working with a world leading multinational engineering and electronics company who are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager on an interim basis. This role gives plenty of room for creativity and you can really make it your own!
What's great about the company?
- Childcare offers
- Employee discounts
- Onsite parking
- Catering facilities
- Flexible working
As Corporate Tax Manager you will;
- Partner with the Head of Tax and Central Tax teams to ensure the Group's overall global tax strategy and approach is confirmed and executed by exercising the governance function
- Management of the Corporation Tax compliance function, which is outsourced.
- Take the lead on UK Group tax accounting and reporting requirements as well as manage the quarterly tax instalment process.
- Provide technical tax and project management support on local and global projects; R&D, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, withholding taxes etc.
- Lead, manage and provide VAT advice and support on the optimum structuring of business transactions from both a domestic and international perspective.
- Lead and support RO in respect of HMRC Direct / Indirect tax audits and manage resulting process improvements
- Support Business units achieve SAO compliance and annual reporting requirements
- Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders, HMRC and external consultants.
What you will need to succeed?
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with 5+ years' PQE
- Possess solid UK corporation tax experience and have a strong awareness of UK and EU VAT
- Current driving license
- Great attention to detail
What do employees say?
"Excellent environment, both fast-paced yet friendly and flexible" - Current employee
Apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR