Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
What is Great About this Corporate Tax Manager Role?
- Top 10 Practice
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Pension with a matched contribution structure of 1% for all employees, to a maximum 10% employer contribution for staff aged 55 or over
- Private medical insurance
- Company car scheme offered as a voluntary benefit for all staff
- Travel insurance
Your Role as a Corporate Tax Manager
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the Corporate Tax Compliance and advisory affairs of clients
- You will be expected to take full responsibility for project delivery
- You will review work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise, support and develop more junior staff, both on-site, at client premises and whilst in the office
- You will participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
What You'll Need to Succeed as a Corporate Tax Manager
- Significant Corporate Tax compliance experience within Practice, some advisory experience is preferable but not essential
- Some leadership experience preferred
- Educated to a degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reach out today for more information and a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.