Are you looking to take that step up in your career with a Top Practice?
What is Great About This Role?
- Study support
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working, the option to work from home and the ability to choose start/finish times that suit you
- Top 20 Practice
- Discretionary bonus
- Supportive, vibrant team environment
- As a Corporate Tax Senior you will begin to take on leadership responsibilities
- Annual salary review
- Clear career plan geared towards progression
- As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will be expected to build strong relationships with clients both existing and prospective
- The business goal is to become the best Corporate Tax Practice on the South Coast
- You will be expected to work well within the team whilst also having the ability to work autonomously
- As a Senior you will be expected to complete Corporate Tax Compliance work without extensive leadership guidance
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have enjoyed my time at the firm, working within the Corporate Tax team for the past 18 months. Work/life balance is great for me as I have young children and means I can attend their mid-weed sports fixtures. Lovely team, very approachable, everyone always seems happy to help."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- ATT qualified
- ACA/CTA would be beneficial or with the ambition to become qualified
- Enthusiastic passion for Corporate Tax with the desire to progress
If this is something that sparks your interest, please reach out today for a non-committal, confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org