Corporate Tax Senior Manager - London - Top 20 Firm
£70,000 - £80,000
Are you an experienced, ambitious corporate tax professional looking to make a genuine impact in a growing corporate tax function?
Have you got previous corporate tax experience?
Do you have a CTA qualification?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading and globally networked accountancy practice as a Corporate Tax Senior Manager.
At the firm every individual matters. You will be more visible, more accountable and more fundamental to their profitablity. If you're successful, you'll enjoy challenging work in an environment which encourages personal development. They deliberately seek individuals who have combined academic excellence with direct experience in business life.
What do current employees think?
"This is an ideal work-life balance"
"Caring Directors, variety of clients, opportunities outside compliance"
The focus of the work is corporate tax, but you will be expected to be able to provide all round tax and business advice to clients. Your main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactively managing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Providing a high level of client service
- Liaison with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters
- Advising clients on a variety of issues and opportunities
Involvement in special projects will be required which may include:
- Corporate reorganisations
- International tax planning
- Group tax planning
What you'll need to succeed?
- Corporate tax experience within a practice environment
- CTA qualification is required, and ACA is highly desirable
- Proven leadership skills
If you are interested in this Corporate Tax Senior Manager then please get in contact with me ASAP on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR