Gatwick, West Sussex
£71000 - £89000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
What is Great About this role?
- Top 10 Practice
- Pension with a matched contribution structure of 1% for all employees to a maximum 10% employer contribution for staff aged 55 or over
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Private medical insurance is offered as core for managers or employees with more than three years of service
- Discounted gym membership
- Bikes-for-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company car scheme offered as a voluntary benefit for all staff
- Loan schemes, to be paid back over 12 months. Includes graduate loan, school leaver loan, season ticket loan, gym loan, and car parking loan
- As a Corporate Tax Senior Manager, you will step into a portfolio of clients which will be shaped according to your current and desired skillset
- You will be expected to provide the successful technical delivery of projects, including advice on such matters as, structuring, R&D, Patent Box, International Operations, corporate debt, transactions and due diligence
- You will be responsible for the coordination of tax specialists in order to deliver on specialist projects
- Senior managers will have the authority to sign out compliance and advisory work
- Senior managers will work with the Partner and Director Group on business development and new work generation
- You will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients with the end goal being to bring on new work
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time (Less than a year), they have actively encouraged a really good team atmosphere and the official training courses are excellent. Personal growth is encouraged."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain the Corporate Tax Senior Manager position, you will need:
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Experience in leading a team
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within practice
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
If this is a position that is of interest to you, please reach out today for more information and a non-committal chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.