Corporate Tax Senior Manager – In-House, Remote Working
Salary:- £90000 to £124999
Job Location:- Buckinghamshire
Corporate Tax Senior Manager - In-House, Remote Working
up to £105,000 + bonus
My client is looking for an enthusiastic experienced individual specialising in business taxation to join a diverse internal Tax Team.
The Firm's Tax department is responsible for providing tax compliance services to the firm and its Partners, including corporate tax, personal tax, international tax for international project workers and assignees, benefits reporting, and VAT compliance.
This is a remote working opportunity but you must be based in the UK. There are multiple offices nationally that you are able to use if desired.
They are seeking a Tax Senior Manager to manage the firm's UK Partnership and Corporate tax filings;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and submission of the corporate subsidiary returns, including managing quarterly instalment payments for very large corporates. You will also be responsible for preparing the annual Partnership return, including capital allowance computations and tax analysis.
- This will include review of data provided by the Financial Reporting department, all analyses provided by junior colleagues, further analyses of more complex areas etc., and working as required with speciality areas of the firm, e.g. Real Estate, R&D, etc.
- To manage junior members of the team, including overseeing their training and development.
- To assist the Partner Tax Group with matters including initial tax provisioning based on annual management accounts, and final tax reserve reconciliations for each financial year.
- To support the management of withholding tax issues, including liaison with client teams, overseas member firms, clients and all associated work.
- To work with the International Tax Group in ensuring that domestic tax filings are consistent with overseas tax filings where these are required.
- To support the business and Chief Tax Officer as required on any technical and advisory issues, including any transactions.
- In line with our commitment to continuous service improvement, to review. record and improve processes across the whole of Firm's Tax.
- To provide assistance in any other areas of Firm's Tax where appropriate, to meet the business needs.
Your professional experience
- Be ACA and/or CTA qualified or have equivalent experience of OMB compliance, including LLP and corporate entities
- Able to plan, prioritise and manage own workload, and work accurately under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Up to date with tax technical knowledge
- Strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Outlook
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Outstanding communication skills; face to face, telephone and written
- Innovative with the ability to develop efficiencies and generally improve processes
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Associate Director -
Government & Public
£90000 to £124999
Associate Director -
£90000 to £124999
Manager - London
£70000 to £89999