Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Up 80k + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension
- Are you looking to break away from a traditional Big practice?
- Do you want greater work-life balance whilst still gaining uncompromised career progression?
- Are you looking to work with a broad range of clients?
My client a regional award-winning accountancy practice have their sights set on growing their corporate tax team by 25% and are known across Scotland for their excellence in corporate tax consultancy.
4 great things about this firm:
- They continue to win project after project and often going head to head with the Big 4 and the quality of client work across multiple industries has never been better
- They have one of the most transparent and supportive development and reward structures reflected in their fantastic retention rate of staff
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities as standard
- Multiple offices throughout the UK with a great network of colleagues offering a wide reach of shared knowledge
This Corporate Tax Senior Manager role will be market facing and you will manage as well as proactively build a network of corporate clients ranging from OMB's, SME's and larger international businesses. You will also work to develop the corporate tax team working with the Partners to establish targets and appraisals. You will be able to work across a broad spectrum of corporate tax issues including international tax, M&A, R&D, restructuring. You will also be keen to work across the business liaising with other teams including corporate finance, audit and the VAT team.
Eager to hear more? Please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 for a confidential conversation or call email@example.com