CORPORATE TAX - SENIOR (Non-For-Profit)
My client is one of the UK's Top 25 accountancy practices which has won multiple awards and has grown rapidly over the years.
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 + competitive benefits package
Why join this firm?
- They Promote a friendly and 'family feel' culture within the organisation
- Offer an excellent career development programme.
- Deal with the compliance aspects of the tax work
- Run a portfolio of (Non- for Profit) clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
The successful applicant should be able to:
- Demonstrate that they are confident in dealing with various relationships
- Manage their portfolios, prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work on their own initiative
- Provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Have an interest to work with Non-For-Profit clients
- ATT-qualified and/or ACA/ACCA-qualified or part-qualified.
- Have some corporation tax experience whether obtained in practice or in industry
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 269 6357 for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR