Corporate Tax Seniors & Assistant Managers – Guildford
Salary:- £50000 to £69999
Job Location:- Surrey
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager - Hybrid Working - Surrey
Up to £55,000
- Are you a Corporate Tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you looking to move to a leading Tax practice with market leading clients?
What's great about this role?
- A chance to own and manage a large complex client portfolio.
- Exposure to working with client senior management and further develop your knowledge base by working on complex tax issues.
- Self development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within this award winning practice.
As a Corporate Tax professional, you will be involved in:
- Provision of Tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients across various sectors
- Management of a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek new business opportunities for developing new clients or selling new services to existing clients.
- Challenge current practice - driving improvements and championing change.
What do the team think?
"Great company, great staff, opportunity to learn and advance"
"Friendly colleagues and culture, partners are very nice"
"Great place for development. Good flexible working policy."
As Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager, you will be:
- CTA qualified or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CA)
- Strong UK Corporate Tax background
- Analytical, results driven and committed to developing
Please contact Alex Teow for a confidential discussion on 07765 25 1227 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Private Client Tax -
Manager - London /
£70000 to £89999
Corporate Tax AM or
Manager - Not for
£70000 to £89999
Mixed Tax Senior -