Corporate Tax Specialist - London
£60,000 + benefits
Are you sick of timesheets?
Do you want to see the effects of your work and advice on a day to day basis?
Do you want to make your first move from practice to a supportive business?
What's great about this role?
- Excellent opportunities for progression within a growing tax team
- Meritocratic environment
- High profile tax team who the wider company depend on for guidance
- Sociable business and team with regular events and activities planned
- Acting as corporate tax subject matter expert for the business
- Managing the UK returns process and reviewing work
- Assisting the Group Tax Manager with additional taxes such as VAT, transfer pricing and employment tax
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have at least three years' corporate tax experience
- You will be a problem solver with an interest in operational matters
Interviews are being held from 12th November so please apply now or contact Sophie at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR