One of my favourite clients, the legal arm of a Big Four Accountancy practice, is looking to grow their corporate technology team in London with ambitious and commercial-minded lawyers.
This opportunity offers:
- interesting, market-leading technology deals;
- a supportive and friendly team, made up of highly impressive lawyers;
- the ability to build your network and develop business, using the firm extensive reach in the sector;
- a fantastic level of training and development.
What you will need to succeed:
- +5 PQE experience of Corporate law;
- experience of and an interest in the technology sector;
- a commercial outlook to identify opportunities;
- the ability to build a network.
The work will involve technology transactions that have a focus on mergers and acquisitions (including cross border mergers), venture capital, growth capital and private equity transactions.
The exciting aspect of this role is that you will be expected to and will have the resources and opportunity to develop business by expanding your internal and external network. This role therefore suits someone who has excellent communication and soft skills.
Members of the team I have spoken to said they particularly love "the quality of the deals" they do and have been "impressed by just how good the lawyers in our team are."
The technology team is growing consistently and there are impressive development plans in place for the team's next 5 years, making this a truly exciting time to join.
The salary on offer is up to £115,000, plus bonus and an impressive range of benefits.
If you are keen to learn more, please contact me asap as I am anticipating a great deal of interest in this opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7269 6342.