- Are you a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrative professional looking for a new customisation focused role?
- Would you like to work for a highly recognised and respected commercial public-sector company based in London and or West Yorkshire?
- Do you like the idea of providing 1st line support to the business for all developments of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online?
If so, I would to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of Pro-Recruitment's regular clients that have briefed me to help them to find the newest member of their CRM Marketing team.
This is a permanent role working for a UK Education body based in London and or in West Yorkshire and is paying up to £38,000 PA.
What's great about this client?
- High achieving ma team
- Excellent location and amazing offices in central London and or West Yorkshire
- Strong reputable brand
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bupa healthcare
- Subsidised restaurant
- Christmas office close
What do the staff think?
"The Group has a really strong purpose and clear values that run through everything it does, and really bring people together. It's also growing and developing a lot which means it's an exciting environment to work in."
- Deliver relevant training on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 'Own' all CRM change documentation
- Ensure all configuration and setup is effective and efficient
- Ensure all on-going data is stored appropriately with stable procedures in place
- Responsible for implementing routine CRM changes
- Manage the CRM support mailbox and work with 3rd party suppliers for larger changes
- Troubleshooting: provide first level response to user issues
What you will need to succeed
- Must have experience in managing CRM changes
- Must have strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2016 or 365) usage experience
- Experience of working B2B for a public-sector organisation, government body or education provider is highly desirable
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and can collaborate and engage with stakeholders across the wider business
- Need to have strong database management skills
- A certification in Microsoft would be highly desirable
This is a critical hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR