Interim Customer Communications Manager (circa 6 months), North London - Up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata
- Do you have customer communications experience within a housing organisation or within a similar public sector business?
- Have you previously developed and implemented a customer communications plan?
- Would you like the opportunity to work within a changing organisation?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a large housing organisation who are seeking an Interim Customer Communications Manager to support and promote the objectives of the business. This is a circa 6-month position that is offering up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata depending on experience!
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong reputable brand
- 28 days holiday
- Up to 12% matched pension
- Season ticket and bike loan
- Supportive work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Promoting the values and objectives of the organisation through a customer communications plan
- Guiding on website and social media tools to foster a channel shift among customers
- Influencing internal audiences to ensure that decision-making reflects customer communication
- Promoting a culture of improvement and innovation
You would be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Previous communications experience within a housing organisation and or similar public sector business is highly desirable
- Must have a strong background in customer communications
- Previously managed third-party agencies
- The ability to lead a team and generate a culture of excellence
- Experience with crisis communications is appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place immediately:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR