Customer Communications Manager (6 months), North London - Up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata
Do you have communications experience within a housing organisation?
Have you previously developed and implemented a customer communications programme?
Would you like the opportunity to work within a changing organisation?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a large housing organisation who are seeking a Customer Communications Manager to support and promote the objectives of the business. This is a 6-month position that is offering a competitive salary!
What's great about this organisation?
- Experiencing rapid change and growth
- 28 days holiday
- Up to 12% matched pension
- Season ticket and bike loan
- Supportive work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Promoting the values and objectives of the organisation through customer communications campaigns
- Guiding on website and social media tools to foster a channel shift among customers
- Influencing internal audiences to ensure that decision-making reflects customer communication
- Working with the senior team to develop an integrated communications campaign
- Promoting a culture of improvement and innovation
You would be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Previous communications experience within a housing organisation
- Strong background in customer communications
- Previously managed third-party agencies
- The ability to lead a team and generate a culture of excellence
- Experience with crisis communications
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.