Pro-legal has been instructed by the Partners of this market-leading to seek out an intelligent and hard-working Debt Finance Associate to join their ever-growing team. This is in alignment with their Firm vision for profitably and growth.
Why work here as a Debt Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a Market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why do you enjoy working here as a Debt Finance Associate?
" Working for a Top International Law Firm has given me the Global platform needed to access high-quality clients and the market-leading work that is associated with this. I am constantly presented with fresh challenges that build and develop upon my current skills set. Alongside this, I am working with some of the finest legal minds in the industry which is highly beneficial." - Mid-level Debt Finance Associate.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Debt Finance specifically experience advising senior lenders, mezzanine lenders, equity investors, investment funds and companies on all aspects of syndicated and bilateral debt financing;
- Exposure to all aspects of the financing of public and private company acquisitions, MBOs, MBIs and other institutional buyouts;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
If you are a career driven Debt Finance Associate looking to take the next step up in their career then get in contact today. 02082696316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR