Digital Audit Manager
Salary:- £60000 to £65000
Job Location:- London
Digital Audit Manager
£60,000 - £65,000
We are working with a Big 4 firm based in Central London. Due to extensive growth within their Digital Audit team they are now looking an Audit Manager for the digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Exciting portfolio of clients including Automation and AI
- Competitive salaries with continuous progression
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Diverse and friendly teams
Your role as a Audit Manager:
- You will develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in your role to undertake digital audit work to the highest possible standards.
- You will also work alongside the business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace.
- Manage the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Manage and mentor the junior members of the audit team members.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience as an Audit Manager with Digital / I.T audits.
- Experience in working in complex environments with large organisations.
- Experience with Data Analytics, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, etc would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have strong technical skills and want to work for a company who can offer continuous development and the opportunity to work with exciting clients, please contact me on: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or call 020 4549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Senior Manager -
£70000 to £75000
Manager - Big 4
£75000 to £80000
£65000 to £70000