Digital Communications and Marketing Professional
- Are you a digital communications and marketing professional who has a passion for increasing engagement using digital platforms?
- Do you like the idea of creating a digital strategy for a growing hospice?
- Do you like being responsible for various platforms including website, email, social media and intranet?
- Do you have line management experience?
If so, I would like to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a fantastic hospice based in South London on a permanent basis. This role will be working with the Head of Communications and Marketing and is paying up to a circa £30,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Growing brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsided bistro
- Discounted memberships to local health clubs
- Excellent ongoing training and development programmes
- Create and deliver a digital strategy to support the hospice's objectives and aims whilst increasing their online presence
- Oversee and lead on all digital platforms including their website, email, social media and intranet
- Create a content strategy and develop their online fundraising
- Establish and improve user experience for the charity website
- Generate traffic to the website using Google Ad Grants, SEO and Google Analytics to monitor and report on performance
- Utilise analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and HootSuitel
- Liaise with agencies, designers and photographers for appropriate creative collaboration
- Ensure GDPR procedures are adhered to for all digital activity
- Lead on building a positive and proactive team culture
- Line management responsibility for an officer and web developer
What you will need to succeed
- Need to be highly motivated, energetic and driven
- A successful track record of increasing digital engagement in a charitable environment is highly desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable (marketing/communications qualifications would be very appealing)
- Must have successful demonstrable experience of managing a range of digital platforms
- Must have line management experience
- A background of user experience, SEO, web development and digital design is needed
- Experience of CMS (ideally Wordpress), Hootsuite, MailChimp and Trello would be very appealing
- Need to have strong stakeholder management experience
- Budget management experience would be desirable
- Knowledge of charitable trusts and relevant fundraising trends and legislation is highly desirable
This is an important hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR