Temporary Digital Communications Manager, London
- Are you a digital communications professional with an interest in working for an international humanitarian charity?
- Do you have experience in managing digital channels, corporate websites and social media channels?
- Are you immediately available?
Pro-Marketing are working with an international humanitarian charity based in London who is seeking a temporary Digital Communications Manager on a 1-3 months basis. Competitive £ depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Excellent London location
- Friendly working environment
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Sustaining an effective digital marketing strategy whilst looking to improve the corporate website, including making any redevelopment suggestions
- Leading a small digital team and oversee all digital activities surrounding charity brand awareness
- Managing the content for the charity's website and social media channels ensuring that SEO ranking are being enhanced
- Collaborating with counterparts in the international offices to help deliver global digital objectives
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to a degree level or equivalent experience gained in digital communications
- Demonstrable experience in delivering an organisational digital strategy
- Exposure and knowledge in CMS systems, CSS, MailChimp, UI/UX, HTML, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, WCAG, social media monitoring and CRM campaigns would be desirable
- Global third sector experience would be appealing but not essential
- Experience in managing a small digital team
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place immediately:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.