Head of Fundraising - London -up to £50,000 PA
Are you a fundraising professional with a successful track record of leading on income generation?
Can you confidently grow a diversified income stream?
Are you a talented fundraising manager looking for a step up?
If you have answered yes to the above, then get in touch as this role could be ideally suited for you.
I am working with a charity organisation who are looking for their next Head of Fundraising. This role would have responsibility for the fundraising team and overseeing the upcoming growth plans of the charity. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a fundraising manager looking for a step up, or a Head of Fundraising who is looking for a move into a different sector.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great location
- Strong pension
- Flexible working
- Gym discounts
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Implementing a gear-change in their fundraising activity
- Working alongside the senior team on the direction of the fundraising department
- Managing a high achieving team of fundraisers covering trusts, corporates, major giving, events and individual giving
- Establishing targets and goals for the fundraising team
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- A strong track record of fundraising in the charity sector
- Exceptional management skills
- A history of growing an income stream
- Worked on a diversified fundraising function (trusts, corporates, community, major giving etc)
- Great stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place week commencing 11th March:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.