- Do you have considerable field experience working in a development role for a NGO/International charity?
- Have you senior level management experience including managing Country Directors?
- Do you have substainal Programmes experience and a strong understanding of political, programmatic and operational factors in delivering development/aid programmes?
An international charity/NGO that tackle human suffering caused by malnutrition are seeking a Director of Country Programmes. The role can be based in either London or Geneva with approx. 25% travel.
You will provide strategic direction, insight and support to the Country Directors
- Be accountable for country programme delivery
- Work across the organisation as a key interlocutor between HQ and country offices
- Line-Manage Country Directors - ensuring robust performance, support and mentoring
- Work with Country Directors, Programme Services, Knowledge Leadership and the Development Office to support the development and funding of sustainable programmes of work
- Support the Country Director to develop and implement effective country strategies
- As a member of the SMT, you will lead organisation-wide strategic decision-making processes
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience working with an international charity/NGO in multiple country/regional offices. You will have developed and implemented innovate programmes and have experience as a member of the SMT.
You will have strong senior level management experience of senior staff in multiple locations and a track record of successful fund-raising for country programme work with programme teams. You will also have demonstrable knowledge of political, programmatic and operational factors in delivering development and aid programmes in complicated environments.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR