Director of Fundraising, London - £50,000
Do you have experience in a broad mix of fundraising disciplines?
Are you able to implement and deliver a long-term strategy?
Would you like to join a fantastic health charity as part of a growing fundraising team?
I am working with a health charity who are seeking a Director of Fundraising to lead a small and highly accomplished team. The income stream of the charity has seen significant year on year growth and you would be instrumental in devising a strategy that would allow the charity to continue to secure significant funding for their activities.
What's great about this charity?
- Experienced significant year on year income growth
- A unique charity in their field in providing supports and information
- Great location in central London
- Supportive and creative working environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Delivering a long-term sustainable fundraising strategy
- Line managing a small fundraising team
- Working as part of the senior leadership team to contribute to overall charity direction
- Utilising numerous income streams (individual donors, community, trusts & foundations, corporates and legacy) to deliver year on year growth
- Build strong relationships with donors and external stakeholders to ensure that the work of the charity is reaching the highest number of people
- Preparing and implementing an annual business plan and budget
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A track record of securing funding across multiple fundraising disciplines (experience with HNWIs, Individual Giving and Trusts & Foundations would be desirable)
- Developed new income streams
- Led and managed a team
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.