Director of Fundraising and Marketing, London - up to £75,000 PA
- Are you experienced in planning and leading all fundraising activities with a special focus for major gifts?
- Do you have a background in being responsible for marketing and communications for a charitable organisation?
- Would you like to work for a rapidly growing health research charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a health research charity. They are seeking an experienced Director of Fundraising and Marketing to work with the CEO to plan and lead on all fundraising activities. This is a permanent Director of Fundraising and Marketing opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Great office locations (central London and Hertfordshire)
- Unique in their scope and focus
- Strong pension contributions
- Flexible working opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading and planning the charity's fundraising activities including major donors, trust/foundations, corporate, individual fundraising, special events and challenge events
- Building the charity's income from high net worth individuals and corporate sources
- Developing the marketing activity and strategic approach to support the charity's fundraising targets and grow income
- Drive a major donor fundraising programme
- Leading a fundraising and communications team of 11 individuals
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Fundraising and marketing leadership experience in the charity sector
- An interest in health and research organisations
- A successful track record in delivering large scale growth in fundraising and charity brand profile
- Executive exposure to budges and financial management
- Excellent stakeholder managements skills
If you are interested in applying for this Director of Fundraising and Marketing role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as this is a planned 1 stage process with interviews taking place w/c March 11th:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.