Director of Fundraising and Marketing - London - up to £75,000 PA
Are you a fundraising professional with a successful track record of leading on income generation?
Can you confidently grow a diversified income stream, with a particular focus on major gifts?
Do you have an interest in health and research?
If you have answered yes to the above, then get in touch as this role could be ideally suited for you.
I am working with a charity organisation which is working to fund crucial research in ending a condition which touches many people in the UK. This role would have responsibility over the fundraising team and the communications function, overseeing the upcoming growth plans of the charity. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Fundraising looking for a step up, or a Director who is looking for a move into a charity with a health focus.
What's great about this organisation?
- Unique in their scope and focus
- Strong pension contributions
- Flexible working
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Implementing a real gear-change in their fundraising activity
- Working alongside the CEO on the direction of the fundraising department
- Managing a medium sized team covering trusts, corporates, major giving, events and individual giving
- Joining the senior leadership team helping to map out the future of the organisation
- Expanding the network of major donors and cultivating long-lasting relationships with HNWIs
- Establishing targets and goals for the fundraising team
- Overseeing the marketing and communications function of the organisations
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- A strong track record of fundraising in the charity sector
- Exceptional management skills
- A history of growing an income stream
- Worked on a diversified fundraising function (trusts, corporates, community, major giving etc)
- An interest in health and research organisations
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Experience in communications and marketing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place week commencing 11th March:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.