£80000 - £100000 per annum + Executive Director Benefits
7 months ago
A global Top 10 client with a growing Financial Advisory Transaction Services team are seeking a Director to help lead their expansion over the next few exciting years.Working on high profile assignments with some of the best in the field, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects within a highly commercial, client focused environment.
The role will encompass:
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client
- Project management: Individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the point of contact for senior client contacts
- Building relationships - Individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members
- Developing people: Individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced qualified individual within a Top 10 practice considerable previous working exposure to a transactions focused environment.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further then please call Tom Eagle on 020 7269 6349, or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.