Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Central London - £50,000 - £70,000
- Do you have experience in Diversity and Inclusion?
- Are you from a professional services background?
- Do you think of your self as innovative and an influencer?
- Are you truly passionate about networking?
- Do you have experience of implementing diversity initiatives?
If so, this role is perfect for you
Why work for this client?
- Full training and development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional, friendly and welcoming workplace
- Fantastic location in Central London
- Flexible working
Managing the Diversity & Inclusive and CSR of a busy London Law firm
- Organising, preparing agendas and attending D & I sub-group and the Office's CSR committee meetings
- Providing insight and support whilst project managing D & I and CSR current and new initiatives
- Ensuring that the firm receives a return on investment from our memberships with Stonewall, PRIME and Aspiring Solicitors
- Managing the relationship with the firm's nominated charities.
- Providing KPI reporting, with market data as required
- Providing D & I and CSR information to the business development team for tenders
- Supporting internal communication campaigns and external/PR strategies to integrate D & I and CSR messages and increase understanding
- Creating innovative ideas which makes the firm 'stand out' for its work in these fields
- Updating and delivering the CSR (communities, environment, marketplace and governance) and D & I strategy plans
What do the staff think?
"Great work life balance", "Great company to work for" - Glassdoor
What Skills do you Need?
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and delivering projects
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Internal and external marketing skills including use of social media
- Excellent organisational skills
Working for one of the most inclusive and innovative law firms in the City this role will get snapped up! Get your details over to me right now for consideration. email@example.com 020 7269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.