Donor Finance Business Partner, Permanent - up to £45,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting for a Donor Finance Business Partner (DFID). Reporting to the DFID, UK and EU Donor Finance Manager, the Donor Finance Business Partner is responsible for financial management through the life-cycle of donor funded projects from start to audit. The Business Partner will be a key contact for the Donor Teams within the International Operations Functions globally, ensuring all project accounting complies with regulations and DFID requirements.
- Business Partner to Global Programmes and DFID Team
- Advise on donor reporting and compliance
- Accountable for financial aspects of project life-cycle support to country programmes and regional teams on budget and proposal development, project initiation, project management and project close
- Donor Finance and Accounting - reviewing country, programmes and partner budgets for donor proposals
- Setting up new projects in SUN accounts and ensuring accurate donor reports are submitted on a timely basis to donors
- Ensure compliance of transactions, cash flow forecasting and controls for each project as well as providing analysis of project life-cycle and performance
- Reconcile deferred income for projects as well as performance margins
- Support year-end audit processes as well as statutory financial statements, assisting Audit.
- Experience in project accounting and large NGO projects and country programmes
- Financial reporting experience to governmental, private and institutional donors
- SUN and Q&A experience
- DFID experience
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR