Donor Finance Officer, London up to £38,000 + Benefits
Are you an International Finance Officer actively studying towards a qualification?
Have you experience in working with Donor Funded Programmes in a global NGO?
Do you enjoy project accounting and financial reporting to donors?
A progressive and significant NGO (who I've partnered with for nearly 10 years) have asked me to recruit a Donor Finance Officer for their London HQ. You'll be:
- Supporting Donor funded projects from proposal to closeout from a finance perspective
- Supporting the Cost and Pricing Lead with budget development at the start of projects
- Support the Country Programme teams' complete accounting and reporting on Projects
- Ensure that all Project accounting complies with Grant/Donor regulations
Having placed the Cost and Pricing Lead, I know you'll get to work very closely with the Donor Teams and International Operations Function and will instantly get valuable exposure to donor finance, programme accounting, statutory and donor audit.
What will you bring to this role?
- Experience of multi-currency accounting
- International NGO experience
- Exposure to working in Project accounting and financial reporting to Donors
- Pursuing ACCA/ CIMA
- Ideally experience with SUN and Vision.
What will you gain from this role?
- Study support through to qualification coupled with excellent benefits
- Experience of working in an innovative finance department where your ideas will be rewarded
- Exposure to important global Programmes across 40 countries
- Working in a team of passionate colleagues who genuinely "love the work we do and the cause and mission statement" of the charity.
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me, Matt Davidson at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk or call 020 7269 6323.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR