£50000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
7 months ago
Dual UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager
- Are you looking for your next step in a US/UK Tax career?
- Would you like a firm where you can work flexibly and manage your work-life balance?
What's great about the UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager?
- You will work in recently refurbished offices in the heart of London.
- A mentor is appointed from day one to guide you through your career in the firm.
- There is excellent opportunity for progression all the way through to Partner level.
- You will work in an open plan office enabling multi-team working and sharing of information.
Your role as a UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager
- Providing advice to OMB clients in US/UK Tax matters.
- Completing complex US and/or UK tax return reviews including Forms 5471, 8865, 8858 and 8624.
- Supporting junior staff with their development
- Manage WIP's and billing.
What you'll need to succeed?
- You must be qualified to practice US tax i.e. and Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA.
- You must be ATT qualified.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A good management rapport to manage junior team members.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325
Know anyone looking for a new role? We are offering £250 vouchers for the store of your choice for any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing professionals referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months, either within Pro-Group or elsewhere. Please call or email me for further details click here.