£50000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
10 months ago
Dual UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager
- Are you looking for your next step in a US/UK Tax career?
- Would you like a firm where you can work flexibly and manage your work-life balance?
What's great about the UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager?
- You will work in recently refurbished offices in the heart of London.
- A mentor is appointed from day one to guide you through your career in the firm.
- There is excellent opportunity for progression all the way through to Partner level.
- You will work in an open plan office enabling multi-team working and sharing of information.
Your role as a UK/US OMB Tax Assistant Manager
- Providing advice to OMB clients in US/UK Tax matters.
- Completing complex US and/or UK tax return reviews including Forms 5471, 8865, 8858 and 8624.
- Supporting junior staff with their development
- Manage WIP's and billing.
What you'll need to succeed?
- You must be qualified to practice US tax i.e. and Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA.
- You must be ATT qualified.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A good management rapport to manage junior team members.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.