Salary:- £40000.00 to £48300.00
Job Location:- London
Economic Analyst | Permanent | £40,000 - £48,300 + benefits | London
We are working with a large global charity to recruit an Economic Analyst. This role supports the Research and Insight team develop economic evidence to support their programmes and demonstrate economic and capital value, value for money, and the impact of their work. The Economic Analyst will look at impact and analysis to help with strategic decisions and will help strengthen the quality of Research and Insight by measuring and reporting on success.
- As part of the Research and Insight Team, develop economic evidence and reporting to support global programmes and demonstrate economic and capital value, value for money and impact
- Build relationships with colleagues across the globe and work closely with Evidence and Evaluation, Learning, Strategy, Policy, and Planning
- Manage projects solely or with other teams
- Support capacity building to enhance skills and understanding of economic value and the impact on cultural relations
- Work with external stakeholders including Government Departments, academics, think tanks and research bodies.
- Embed economic impact assessments into global programmes
- Coordinate economic data from different areas of benefits in a transparent way
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Statistics
- Experience of economic analysis and modelling, capital value and reporting
- Experience of writing research and grant writing, or experience of research proposals and grant applications
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
£60000.00 to £64894.00
Global Process Owner
- Travel and
£40000.00 to £44000.00
Commercial Analyst -
£50000.00 to £55000