This role is an Employee Tax Manager vacancy sitting within the large shared service centre of a manufacturing group based in the East Midlands. The person taking on this position will be tasked with building relationships with the finance team across accounting, tax and payroll in order to provide accurate information and advice to the group.
Due to the size of the business and their flexibility there is plenty of room for progression and possibilities to move internally to other business lines. The company is also very supportive and can offer flexible/ part-time options for working.
Please note: Salary listed is full time equivalent
- Managing a team of three on day to day basis as well as carrying out regular performance reviews
- Managing the annual P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreement processes
- Monitoring compliance of employee tax sensitive areas, including 24-month plus assignments and multiple workplaces.
- Monitoring expense policy compliance in respect of employee tax-related matters.
- Providing support to review directors expense and benefits.
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives in collaboration with other corporate functions
Please apply if you are an experience employee tax specialist looking for a role in a supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR