Role: Employment Associate
- Are you an ambitious and committed Employment Lawyer, who excels in fostering relationships with clients?
- Are you looking to take on a role where you would be well positioned and enabled to drive your progression?
- Would you like to work at one of the world's leading law firms, with an incredible client base, luxurious benefits and spectacular offices?
My client, a Magic Circle firm, has a vacancy for an Employment Associate within their highly regarded, Employment Law team. Due to their sophisticated and diverse client-base, this role would require a tenacious and resourceful Employment Lawyer, able to work adeptly with both contentious and non-contentious matters, as well as within advisory and senior executive issues.
You can expect to deal with exciting clients from a range of sectors including Financial Services, Energy and Renewables, Telecommunications, Sports and working with a variety of Start-ups. This client in particular is abreast of up and coming areas such as GDPR, corporate governance, remuneration reforms and technology-related issues - ensuring a wide breadth of relevant and valuable work.
What's great about this role?
- A chance to be a part of a global network of influential Employment Lawyers.
- The responsibility of high-profile pan-European and international companies looking to your team as their exclusive legal advisors within Employment Law.
- A team structure that allows for genuine and meaningful progression to the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong academic record
- At least 3 years PQE as an Employment Lawyer within a recognised firm
- Experience within contentious, non-contentious, advisory and corporate support matters
- A natural aptitude for problem solving, strategic thinking and leadership
- A focus on client care, particularly with regard to developing working relationships
- Commercial awareness and resource management skills that underpin your approach.
What staff think:
'Great environment with challenging work where you can really make a difference. Get great exposure to a wide range of professionals, international/global environment.' - Current Employee
'Forward thinking and embracing of change.' - Current Employee
My client is looking for a driven and tenacious addition to their team of exceptional Employment Lawyers. Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR