Role: Employment Lawyer - Silver Circle Firm
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000
- Are you Employment Lawyer looking to join a highly reputed team?
- Do you want to work with an exclusive and well-established client base?
- Does working with a diverse and global team of Employment Lawyers excite you?
My client, a distinguished Silver Circle firm, is looking for a high calibre Employment Associate, who possesses a solid base of knowledge of Employment Law and associated industry sectors.
The role itself will involve a broad range of contentious, non-contentious, advisory and transactional work, as well as limited industrial relations matters.
What's great about this role?
- Favourably praised by the Legal 500 and enjoy an excellent reputation within their industries and with clients.
- You will work with high profile clients and your work will be recognised.
- Excellent and competitive salary, with scope for career progression within an ever-growing team.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-5 PQE
- The ability to manage multiple streams of work - reporting to senior lawyers or acting as the lead lawyer, delegating and providing feedback to junior lawyers, offering solutions to challenging technical client issues and managing the billing process.
- You will need to be able to develop and maintain existing and new client relationships.
- To practice the firm's broader ethos of corporate social responsibility, mentoring and supporting, business development and CPD.
What staff think:
'A collaborative culture, high quality of clients and smart and friendly colleagues' - Current Employee
'Friendly place to work, great social scene and plenty of opportunity for those entrepreneurial enough to contribute to firm policies and processes - they are not afraid of change' - Current Employee
My client is looking for an eager and committed Employment Lawyer, who is willing to embrace work within their relevant industry sectors as well as make a positive impact to the growth of a well-established Employment Law team.
Interviews will be taking place shortly, contact Akhil for a confidential discussion and further details.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR