Employment Tax Senior Manager (Top 10)
Up to £74,000
- Are you an experienced Employment tax Manager looking to step up to Senior Manager or currently a Senior Manager looking to take your next step towards Director?
- Would you be interested in working on a broad range of employment tax areas?
- Would you like to be part of an aggressively growing national team?
Why is this the right role for you?
- The firm actively encourages a work-life balance where people in the firm describe it simply as "being treated like an adult"
- You would operate within a flat structure with increased exposure to clients and senior members of the team
- You would have a clear and defined path to Director
- You would have the flexibility to specialise in a particular area like Share Schemes and Expat taxes or you would also have the option to be more of an employment tax generalist
- This position is of strategic importance to the business as the firm is looking to further strengthen their position within the UK market.
- You would be responsible for the acquisition of new clients as well as further developing existing client relationships within the network.
- You would work closely with the National Head of Employment Tax and a Senior Manager in the London office to ensure you have the support to succeed
- You would be instrumental in the training and development of junior colleagues within the team
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 7 years of UK Employment Tax experience (experience in an advisory capacity is highly beneficial)
- CTA OR ATT Qualified (Or equivalent)
- Business development experience is highly beneficial
- The ability to train and develop junior staff
The firm is actively interviewing candidates so if you would like to be considered please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02072696364 for further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR