An exciting opportunity has just come to market for a Head of Employment Tax, with a highly reputable mid-tier practice in their London office.
With a strong Tax Partnership group, the practice has achieved impressive double-digit growth over the last 12 months, in a tough economy that has seen many businesses struggle. Their success can be partially attributed to a favourable client portfolio and strong leadership.
Working directly with some excellent Human Capital Partners in the London and regional offices, you'll have the full support of the firm behind you as you take a strategic lead on the Employment Tax business unit, making it your own.
- Lead the Employment Tax business
- Take a strategic position in the business
- Develop the firm's Employment Tax strategy
- Identify key market opportunities
- Preparation of internal and external briefing notes
- Manage, train and recruit staff with a view of increasing the Employment Tax expertise in the practice
In order to be successful in this Director position, it goes without saying that you'll be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, along with an up-to-date knowledge of employment tax issues, including:
- NIC and PAYE
- Benefits in kind
- Expatriate Tax
- Employee Share Schemes
- Personal Service Companies and other umbrella structures
- Employee benefits trusts
This is a remarkable opportunity for a Senior Manager or Director with ambition to take control of their career in a growing business, surrounded by a quality Partnership team.
Get in touch to discuss the details with Chris on 02072696313 or email Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR