Employment Tax Assistant Manager - London
I am working with a Top 10 firms based within walking distance to Liverpool Street Station, having recently met the Employment Tax Director I have been given a remit to recruit an enthusiastic and confident Employment Tax candidate.
The Employment Tax team currently stands at 10, and has a very collaborative approach, there are usually regular events held every month after work and the whole team also joins the National Training day to promote and advocate teamwork.
This is a relatively new team (3-4 years) but they have also proven to be one of the highest achieving teams with 25% growth on revenue over the past 3 years and have a target of 30% for the year end. The team deal with a wide range of clients (NFPs, Universities & FTSE250 firms) one of their most recent projects has been for a large construction firm where they have been dealing with CIS registration scheme queries.
The role: Assistant Manager Employment Tax
- You will be technically strong and be able to analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues
- You will produce high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- You may be a subject matter specialist over a given topic or industry sector through which you seek to grow our business and consulting services
- You will manage projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring recoverability and financial targets are met
- You will develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firm's services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole
- You will lead, manage, motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Tax position, please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR