Employment Tax Manager - London - £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an employment tax professional looking for a unique role encompassing various employment tax areas?
Would you like to work for a practice which offers clear progression?
Have you got an ATT qualification or equivalent level of proven experience?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading and globally networked accountancy firm as an Employment Tax Manager.
Why work for this firm?
As one of the UK's leading firms of chartered accountants, they are looking for exceptional people. There ethos is to promote a friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong long-term relationships with the clients. You will have the opportunity to continue your career with stability and work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
Here you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return you will be offered a continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits plus the opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its team.
- A key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand
- Provide an efficient and proactive service to clients
- Autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
- Join a dynamic employment tax team who are currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
- Deal with day-to-day client matters and liaise with other team members as appropriate
- Effectively manage projects and multiple assignments, ensuring that the work is completed within the specified timeframes and to the required standard
- Act as client relationship manager on a portfolio of smaller clients
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience of employment tax and be able to exercise general employment tax consultancy advice as well as acting as the first point of contact for the client and able to offer sound advice. You will be ATT qualified or with equivalent level of proven experience, CTA would be desirable but not essential.
To find out more about this Employment Tax Manager, get in contact with Chris Barnett ASAP.
Tel: 0207 123 5059